Monday, October 22, 2007

Leg Cramp Quick Cure

This has nothing to do with knitting but feel it is important to share just the same.
Some of the gals at the gym shared this with me and I am sharing with everyone I know that has ever suffered from those awful leg, foot or toe cramps. I get them so bad my toes twist over one another making it impossible to walk.
**PLEASE NOTE - Best to check with your doctor to make sure it is safe for you to follow the below posted instructions.**

QUICK CURE for LEG CRAMPS:

1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar - mix with orange juice or take plain.
Cramps will disappear within 30 seconds to one minute, honest!
I swallow 1 or 2 teaspoons straight... taste awful but it works so fast I forget how bad it taste.

I've taken to carrying a small amount of the stuff to take just in case.

Hope it saves your life as it has mine,
Irene

No comments:

Post a Comment