My easiest and fastest blocking method is to:
(Do not wet the garment)
1. Wet 2 or three towels in the washer by filling tub enough to cover towels and spin water out. This is damp enough to do the job. Towel should be damp but not dripping wet.
2. Place first towel down on a drying rack, make sure there are no wrinkles (if you don't have a drying rack, use top of dryer)
3. Lay garment out flat that is to be blocked on top of the damp towel.
4. Lay another wet towel on top of the garment, pat smooth.
5. If garment has sleeves; lay them out on the top of 2ND towel and cover with another wet towel.
6. Do not fold garment under the towel.
7. Let sit until all the the towels are dry.
I strongly suggest a mesh drying rack for best results and faster drying time.
I place my rack over the bathtub.
Drying time varies from 24 - 48 hours.